Inclusive Design 24 (#ID24) is back!

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:23:56 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Everyone,

We had so much fun the last time, we're doing it again: The Paciello
Group is proud to announce Inclusive Design 24 (#ID24) on 16 Nov 2017!

#ID24 is a free 24 hour online conference, covering all aspects of
inclusive design.

The call for presentations is open until 17 Sep 2017. Find out more here:
https://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/2017/08/inclusive-design-24-id24-november-2017/

We're also looking for organisations to join Barclays Bank in supporting
#ID24. Drop a line to id24@paciellogroup.com if you'd like to help us
reach more people than ever before through this global community event.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk Carpe diem