RE: Badly done hover

> It made the page behind the hover have bigger text but the actual hover actually got smaller.

This is something I've seen a lot and have commented on as well.  Zooming in can make content get smaller as other regions of the page expand in fluid design.

The wheel of the mouse can be taken over so control+wheel no longer scrolls but does some other action.  While this can be worked around with the keyboard this seems problematic.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
Level Access, inc. (formerly SSB BART Group, inc.)
(703) 637-8957
Jon.avila@levelaccess.com
Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Blog
Looking to boost your accessibility knowledge? Check out our free webinars!

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.