Re: Audit report

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:21:12 -0500
To: Kiran Gundiyal Hemnani <kiranph@gmail.com>, W3C WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Kiran,

You can create a free account on Functional Accessibility Evaluator (FAE)
2.0.

http://fae.disability.illinois.edu

FAE allows you to spider the links on a website, and get summary and page
level reports on the accessibility.

FAE 2.0 rulesets have at least one rule for each WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA
requirement.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems getting a report.

Jon