From: Brian Bors [mailto:b.bors@accessibility.nl]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:05 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Audit report

Hello Kiran,
I love the fact taht the WCAG-EM report tool can generate reports for me for this specific task:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/

Greetings,
Brian Bors

Hello Kiran,
Here is an overview page for the WCAG Conformance Evaluation Methodology<https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance> that provides background on how the methodology was developed as well as a link to an online tool that will help you capture and save your evaluation outcomes. It even generates a report at the end of the process.
Hope that is helpful.
Best,
Sharron
---