Re: Audit report

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:34:22 -0500
To: Kiran Gundiyal Hemnani <kiranph@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Kiran,

Here is an overview page for the WCAG Conformance Evaluation Methodology
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance> that provides background on how
the methodology was developed as well as a link to an online tool that will
help you capture and save your evaluation outcomes. It even generates a
report at the end of the process.

Hope that is helpful.

Sharron Rush
Co-chair EOWG