RE: Feedback wanted on new JavaScript library

And IBM recently announced another on GitHub

https://developer.ibm.com/open/openprojects/va11ys/
Va11yS, (pronounced "valleys") or Verified Accessibility Samples, is a
repository of live working code samples that designers and developers can
easily access to test with different assistive technologies and tools. See
video, and more.

GitHub repo activity Va11yS
By using GitHub and hosting this repository in the open source community,
we hope to reach the largest audience of collaborators while building a
collection of accessible code samples covering a vast range of languages,
technologies and frameworks such as HTML, CSS, ARIA, Angular, React, Swift
and the list goes on!
___________
Regards,
Phill Jenkins
pjenkins@us.ibm.com
Senior Engineer & Accessibility Executive
IBM Research Accessibility
linkedin.com/in/philljenkins/
ibm.com/able
facebook.com/IBMAccessibility