Feedback wanted on new JavaScript library

From: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:41:14 +0100
To: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

as a web developer, I sometimes wish I could easily access ARIA roles
and attributes from JavaScript. I was looking for a library that would
allow me to do that, but did not find one. So I wrote my own:

  https://github.com/xi/aria-api

Now I would be very happy to get some feedback, especially:

- Are there already libraries that do what I want? Are there better ways
to do it?

- Do you know of any test cases I could include?

- Can you think of use cases for this kind of library. I feel that it
*should* exist, but I can only think of a handful of useful applications.

tobias