Re: Remote usability testing with disabled people

Hello Bob,

This is actually a good remark and I thought about it already.
For now, I offer a remote testing service as it allows disabled people who
have a good use of technologies from all over the world to get involved.
However, I am aware of the huge pool of people who struggle with computers.
I am actively reaching out to them in London, UK. I am very involved in
charities who help vulnerable people to learn how to use computers.

That's why the benefit of Inclusight will be donated to set up a
physical room with computers, smartphones and tablets. Free IT classes will
be offered to vulnerable people and obviously if there is a remote
opportunity for them they could come to the IT room to do it.

I am really passionate about this project and the positive impact it will
have. I am currently looking for funding for the development of the
Inclusight platform. I am also looking for meeting UX researchers, or any
professionals that can share with me their feedback on remote usability
testing or handling testing with disabled people. To be honest, I have a
background in biomedical engineering so I am not an expert in
accessibility. However, I am totally passionate by digital inclusion. I
think all together we can make a big impact and this is very important to
share our knowledge and help each other as much as we can.

Have a good Sunday!
Kind Regards,

Juliette

--