RE: Accessible twitter feed

From: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:34:09 +0000
To: Nimisha Joshi <nimisha.joshi@northwestern.edu>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

As a screen reader user I don't like Twitter feeds at all when you have to navigate through them to get somewhere else on the page. Most feeds I come across store them in an iframe. I would prefer to be able to hide or unhide the iframe. It just removes a lot of clutter on the page. Otherwise providing the ability of skipping the feeds.

Sean Murphy