Testing with a Screen Reader

From: Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA) <Kristy.Macintosh@ontario.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:28:59 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I am wondering if there is someone that might be willing to lend me some of their time to test a PDF document that I have with a screen reader. I want to get feedback on how the PDF works with a screen reader. I have done some testing myself but because I do not depend on a screen reader I am not sure how thorough my testing has been and I would love to get a more experienced opinion.

Thanks in advance,
Kristy