Re: Videos - do we need both captions and transcripts?

From: Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:58:37 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
My wife's hearing is excellent, but mine is very poor above 2 KHz.
Regardless, we both use the English-language subtitles on movies
and recorded TV shows to help us understand what is being said.

-r

 --
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation