Re: Horizontal Scrolling for Reading Text: Why it doesn't work.

From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 17:50:10 -0600
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>, Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Wayne,

I'm deeply grateful for your research on this!  I always knew it was a
pain, but I did not truly understand how bad it was until I experienced it
myself.  I want the world to understand this now!

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals