Re: Videos - do we need both captions and transcripts?

> audio/video -  alt is captioned and described video — or a SCRIPT containing
all dialog and sounds and all important visual information  (best for deaf
blind)

Just for clarity, the OR in the above statement applies to the described
video OR a what Gregg refers to as a SCRIPT. The captions are always
required regardless of the presence of a script.

The term we used in WCAG is "An alternative for time-based media"

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#alt-time-based-mediadef

​I kind of wish we used SCRIPT... shorter to refer to.​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902