Re: Are developers responsible for video full screen mode (Success Criteria 2.3.1)

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 22:31:54 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 15/05/2017 21:15, Gregg C Vanderheiden wrote:
> what we did in working on WCAG 2.0 — is to state the size that would be
> used for ‘safe testing’
> if the user uses higher resolution screens - things only get safer.

Quick side note that saying "higher resolution" on its own is
meaningless, unless you also specify "while maintaining the same
physical display size and average viewing distance" since those are the
three factors that determine how much of the user's field of view will
be occupied by the video.

Patrick H. Lauke