Re: Are All Capital Letters accessible?

I may have missed it, but the conversation seems to be missing the impact of all-caps on individuals with some form of reading impairment, such as dyslexia.

This is something that is commented on in a number of places:

• Dyslexia Action: http://www.dyslexiaaction.org.uk/page/text-formatting-best-practice
• British Dyslexia Association: http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/common/ckeditor/filemanager/userfiles/About_Us/policies/Dyslexia_Style_Guide.pdf
• BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/tutors/inclusive-learning/tutors-article-dyslexia

Not sure on the evidence base for these - anyone?

Thanks

Kevin