Re: Are All Capital Letters accessible?

Another thing to be careful of with using all caps is that it's sometimes
used for emphasis. And that usually doesn't come across for screen reader
users. In fact, I've seen some screen reading software read out the letters
one by one when they are all capitalized because it thinks it must be an
acronym. And that would be super annoying to screen reader users.