Re: Recommendations for accessible, responsive WordPress themes

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 16:43:43 -0700
To: "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
WAI list:

I imagine Sean means the WordPress themes that are tagged as
"accessibility ready." To locate them, please start here:

https://wordpress.org/themes/tags/accessibility-ready/

In addition, you may wish to contact/contribute to the working group for
WordPress on accessibility. You may find that here:

http://make.wordpress.org/accessibility/

Finally, I don't have time to check how up-to-date this is, but I
imagine the group knows. The link may be helpful as a starting point:

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/functionality/accessibility/

Sean, sorry for the duplication; I sent this only to you, at first.

Best,
Jennifer