Re: Print Accessibility ... from Web Accessibility

Hi Emmanuelle,

Many thanks for your email and your proposition !

Should be very good to have a translated version in Spanish.

First we need to finish and validate documents. Because now it's just a
draft.

For translations, we can use appropriate web app to work correctly...

I save your contact information and write you soon.
Big thanks,
Ludo.