From: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) [mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 11:48 AM
To: Adam Cooper; 'WAI Interest Group'
Subject: RE: order of events

Adam,

There is a tool by TPG called Aviewer which might help with your query.

Sean Murphy

Accessibility Software engineer

seanmmur@cisco.com

Tel: +61 2 8446 7751       Cisco Systems, Inc.

The Forum 201 Pacific Highway

ST LEONARDS

2065

Australia

cisco.com

 Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.