RE: How 1.4.4 Resize text applies when mobile templates kick in

> An equivalent alternative here would be to provide a link to the feed on twitter.com itself. It means an extra click/tap, but users on small viewport would still be able to get to those tweets (just not directly embedded in the page itself).

In order to satisfy the requirement for the alternative to be on the same page I wonder if a pop-up on the same page containing only the twitter feeds with the other content aria-hidden would be a better solution.

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog
Join SSB at Accessing Higher Ground This Month!