Please Reply

From: Sarah Alhazeri <invite@eventbrite.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 04:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Dear Respected Friend,
&nbsp;
Please Reply!!
&nbsp;
With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground, however, this is not mandatory nor will I in any
manner compel you to honor against your will. I am Mrs. Silvia
Adrian, 57 years old with my only son, Master Benuice Adrian,
15years old.
&nbsp;
Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a
charity foundation in your country with this sum of &nbsp;US$12.5Million
(twelve Million five hundred thousand United States dollars) which I
inherited from my late husband (Dr.Blenda Adrian) It is my &nbsp;desire
to invest the funds in your country and distributed each year among
the charity organizations, motherless baby's home,mosques, churches,
Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever &nbsp;you may
have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.
&nbsp;
Also use part of this money to take care of my only son, Master
Benuice Adrian. I took this decision because I was raised from a
motherless baby's home and Presently, I'm hospitalized where I am
undergoing treatment for my upcoming breast cancer surgery operation.
Please reply as soon as possible, confirming your acceptance to this
proposition so that I will give you all the relevant information that
will authorize the release and transfer of the fund to you as my duly
assigned representative.
&nbsp;
Thank you in advance for your Consideration and I look forward hearing
from you shortly.
&nbsp;
Regards,
&nbsp;