Re: WCAG 2.0

Hi Shiri

I think there is a bit of confusion between
importance of an SC
Accessibility of a page

A page that is AAA is more accessible (better) than a page that is AA or A

But an SC that is A is considered so important that you must ALWAYS meet it in order to make a page conform at all.

so the most important SC have fewer  A’s
pages that are more accessible have more A’s

Does that make it clearer?

gregg