(unknown charset) RE: Technical baseline clause revisited?

Hi Alan,
Honestly?
I would skip talking about what you have used and tested, because as you
illustrate with your ipad option, you will miss the box...since that ipad
user deserves the door.
Would it not be more productive to ask the individual involved than to
state what you have used?  Is it not more inclusive to focus on the
concrete, not the mode of transportation?
  First and foremost, using the most basic of browsers, do my links have
alt tags, do the functions on my site produce the same results when the
enter key the arrow keys are engaged as they might with a mouse?
For at least one cascading style sheet for my site?  Then move up the
complexity scale.
Because each person manages their body uniqueness differently, your testing
may not reflect the situation of any number of people.
In some cases your testing becomes obsolete in a month or so if a product
is updated.
I would not share what you have used or tested at all.
Because unless you are the person, it is frankly pointless.  too many
variables come into play.
In your example, if it does not work in an environment, it is not
compliant, unless you are providing all of the programs involved, the
training, the computers, and all the rest that goes into an accommodation.
Does this make more sense?
Sharing what you have tested with does not matter.
making sure that  there is at least one cascading style sheet which works
fully and completely from the keyboard does.
Make more sense?
Many companies turn that we tested list into a mandate, assuming that a
person  can just grab what you have used off the shelf, the adaptive tools
are interchangeable concept I shared.
That you tested something in no way fashion or form means an end user can
duplicate what you have done.
  Karen