(unknown charset) RE: Technical baseline clause revisited?

Hi Howard,
These are two completely different issues.
The questions for NZ  were asked on behalf of an individual who lives there
with a government employer refusing to provide workplace accommodations.
My own revisiting question sort of extends one I asked about a month ago
when I was seeking a Canadian member, and is a personal one.
I am probably  over preparing for this mediation.
Still the application, before the Ontario Human Rights tribunal, involves
a very large Canadian retail store drugstore chain who has the oldest
shopping membership program in Canada.
To participate in the program you must first get a physical card, and track
the membership offers on line and via email communications.
Among the many violations, the emails  for the program actually require you
to load images to read offers, have  almost no alt tags, "your coupon,"
"Link"
and include emails that threaten to remove you from the program if you
do not load images or click on links...that is a direct quotation.
Ontario has two different laws governing inclusion, the human rights code
which has a complaint process and the accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities act, which does not, unless this has changed recently.
The latter laws incorporate WACG 2.0 into their integrated standers, with
said company claiming they are already compliant.
Oh one more thing the actual button for logging into the program requires a
physical mouse click.
In their latest effort, we return to mediation tomorrow, the company is
claiming  that they can require me to use certain tools, some of which would
actually do me physical harm.

When I asked about Java scripting a few years back, some here spoke of the
technical baseline clause,  which a company may use for its own staff,
since they are providing the tools, but not the general public.
Yes there is a question here.
Is that last sentence still the case?
i. e.requiring a person with a disability to use a specific tool on a
public site  is noncompliance?
thanks Howard!
Kare