RE: Technical baseline clause revisited?

Hi there,
The technical baseline clause is a part of wacg, or was, with the aoda
incorporating wacg 2.0 into its owns standards.  Interestingly enough the
Ontario Human Rights Code has an even tighter mandate.  My understanding
from previous discussions is that if a site is for the public, like a
store, a company cannot tell those experiencing disabilities what they can
use. i.e. our site works with jaws so...
Kare