Re: Implicit labels

Paul,

Implicit labels are fine. The WAI tutorial on Forms discusses them.  There
are many reasons why explicit labels are not possible. For example, when
elements are generated dynamically their label and id may not be known.
Generating controls inside implicit labels does this.

See:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/forms/labels/#associating-labels-implicitly

Wayne