Re: Color contrast (Minimum)

I'd most certainly consider this a failure since with my color blindness I can not read the image.  What does it read?

I'd say just like with what I've seen with building access code when meeting a criteria/code does not all the time make it accessible. Sometimes meeting requirements is not the only solution.  It is taking those extra steps beyond and noting that the info is legible to all.

Also in an overall of design You'd want your info to be easily accessible for persons to get the info.

Helen

iSent from  the Event Horizon