RE: Call for Discussion: Help with use cases for the Payment Accessibility User Requirements (PAUR) document

Sean,

Thanks for this feedback.

The query is only related to payments that happen on the web and mobile via
the web and when our devices interact with payment UIs.

The due date is September 1.

Thanks!

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545