Re: Strategies sighted web developers have come up with...

Why are you specifically targeting **sighted*** web developers?

Assistive technology is not just about coping with lack of vision. Just to provide some context: Blind people are a very small group within the group of all people with a disability.

> On 08.07.2016, at 04:11, Mark Weiler <mweiler@alumni.sfu.ca> wrote:
>
> I'm curious about the range of strategies sighted web developers have come up with to verify that what they are creating actually works well with assistive technologies.

Olaf