Re: Mobile Web Best Practices - mapped to WCAG

Thanks for your answer, Mary Jo. That draft will be very helpful for me.

Regards,
Ricardo Sánchez

From: Mary Jo Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:26 PM
To: Phill Jenkins
Cc: Ricardo Sánchez Velázquez
Subject: Re: Mobile Web Best Practices - mapped to WCAG

I found a more recent draft document Mobile Accessibility: How WCAG 2.0 and Other W3C/WAI Guidelines Apply to Mobile that also may be helpful.  Note though that it is a first public working draft so is still a work in progress: http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-accessibility-mapping/

Best regards,

Mary Jo

     Mary Jo Mueller
        Accessibility Standards Program Manager
        IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
        Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
        Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams

Phill Jenkins---09/22/2015 01:59:06 PM---Ricardo, did you ever get a listing by the WCAG 4 Principles, or the 12 Guidelines?