Re: TED@IBM

Hi Phil.
Thank you so much for inviting us to this event. I look forward to
listening to as many of the speakers as possible. Besides the two speakers
you mentioned, I think Nir Eyal with "Getting Un-hooked", and Vinth Misra
with "The Algorithms of Humor" may touch on and provide insights for
accessibility and alternative ways of learning.

Terry Brainerd Chadwick
TBChadwick Information Services
1000 SW Vista Ave apt 1015
Portland, OR 97205-1140