Re: html5-video keyboard controls

Below are two accessible HTML 5 players I have found recently as part
of my research on accessible media players. Hope they will be helpful
https://github.com/paypal/accessible-html5-video-player
https://github.com/nomensa/Accessible-Media-Player

I have seen many more players but these two are the most I liked.

Thanks & Regards
Rakesh
www.maxability.co.in

--