Re: IOS Accessibility Properties Questions

From: Ta, Duc <duc.ta.740@my.csun.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:45:41 -0700
To: Jim <jhomme1028@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I think you can use hint property in native app. For common design on the
web, the hint is usually coming from the accessible description which I
think most people are using aria-describedby and some uses title. For
native app, I think you can try to use Accessibility Inspector which is
part of X-Code to check the accessibility state, role, name and description
(correct me if I'm missing anything).

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>