Make your rails form accessible with WAIAble gem

From: Shantanu Choudhury <choudhuryshantanu00@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:53:51 +0530
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi all,
I am glad to announce that we have published phase 1 of WAIAble ruby
gem which will make rails form accessible by introducing aria
properties for different form fields. This is part of our WAIAble
project which is working on accessibility implementation in Ruby on
Rails framework.
Kindly use this gem and provide us feedback / suggestions so that we
can improve this gem. You can log github issue. Our github
link:https://github.com/techvision/waiable/
To know about the features of this gem and installation guide please
go through our blog:
https://accessiblerails.wordpress.com/2015/07/07/waiable-1-0-0-released-now-you-can-make-your-rails-forms-accessible/

We also want to create accessibility awareness among rails developer
and encourage them to use WAIAble gem. Kindly share this with rails
developers you know.
Please let me know if you require any further info on this.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Shantanu Choudhury.
Techvision Software Solutions