For educators: How to create a curriculum for teaching ARIA; differentiating between content authors and developers

From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:27:04 -0700
To: "'WAI Interest Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I thought I'd pass this along in case it's helpful to anyone here.

I was trying to think of a way to categorize ARIA in a way that can better be taught in schools, which required breaking the roles
and attributes out between those that require scripting and those that do not, and the space in between.

So, I wrote the outline at

It's a barebones outline, but hopefully it will be helpful to those in academics.

All the best,