Re: mobile accessibility search?

I will try this a third time then.  I would *hope?* that the search still
worked in mid level graphic browsers like links and e-links, but  when I
tried both yesterday, even advanced search only brought up  the phone
shape.  the rest must be rather deep into the page layout.  even the phone
details only provide a name and a link to  the  manufacturer  site.
the search now button shows above the rest?
Thanks for the help with this.
Karen