RE: the official definition [of web accessibility] from the W3C is wrong

Thanks Kate,

We seem to have come back to Steve's original point.

Though I note the link is not to a W3C source.

(Apologies if I've muffed it).

I firmly believe we have to focus on W3C/WAI, but none of that is simple
(yet).

In fact, I believe the "accessibility movement" couldn't organise a "*" om a
"*" at the moment.

WAI are in transition (with WCAG2.0)

And the

International Association for Accessibility Professionals

Has arisen as a rival (or supporter?).

No wonder no one realy know's what's going on, yet alone the definition of
'accessibility'.

VVV best,

Howard

  _____