From: Duff Johnson [mailto:duff@duff-johnson.com]
Sent: 27 January 2015 15:15
To: Adam Cooper
Cc: WAI Interest Group
Subject: Re: PDF accessibility guidelines. WAS: Re: PDF's and Signatures

Hi Adam,

> I'd very much like to continue this discussion, but I'm not sure this is
the right format? Any ideas?

I'm not sure it's the wrong forum; I kind of thought this was a good place
to discuss matters pertaining to web accessibility, and so far as I can tell
the discussion thus far has been very civilized.

Feel free to email me offline you if wish. Or, perhaps start a few thread
specific to your question / concern.

Duff.