Re: Schema.org - identifying accessible documents

> On Jun 18, 2015, at 8:02 PM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote:
> Any universal settings will also need to take into account that a user may need one adaption in one environment but another or none in another environment.  For example, with a certain low resolution setup I want the standard font size in Outlook but in another environment on a high resolution machine I want a little larger fonts in my inbox.  In my example, Outlook seems apply the same setting across environments via Office 365.

Exactly, this is what I meant by context. It could mean things like “later in the day when I’m tired”, “when my assistant is not with me”, “when I’m in a parent role”, “when I’m in a noisy environment”, “ when I’m studying math not english”, etc.. Each preference can also be session specific and/or globally applicable.

Jutta