Re: Schema.org - identifying accessible documents

Hi Léonie and Charles,

On a practical level, we should also consider the real world scenarios in which this markup will be used. If I happen to be an author who has created content that is inaccessible to certain groups, what is the likelihood that I will take the time to label my resource as requiring a specific skill? More importantly, if I do label the resource as requiring a capability, will I consider this as sufficient to warn off anyone without sight so I do not need to make further efforts to make it accessible?

Jutta