Re: accessible website for people with intellectual disabilities.

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:53:14 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 01/06/15 19:32, Marypbw@aol.com wrote:

> Is anyone aware of people who might be able to help us devise and design
> a truly accessible web site for this population ideally on a pro bono
> basis? Or if there are agencies/trusts/charities that might fund this
> kind of work?

The Jonathon Chetwynd you should be able to trace starting from
<https://github.com/peepo> used to contribute to this and other WWW
lists with very strong views on the subject.  I was not convinced that
these were mainstream views, but I don't really know that much about
this particular type of user, so you will need to make your own judgements.