Re: Accessibility of SVG - low vision issues?

I have already started studying these examples.  It is an interesting
problem.  I am going to refer you to an example (not SVG) that Tom Jewett
did for UML diagrams.  The key thing is a data dictionary associated with
the diagram.  The thing about such a diagram is that it records the binary
relation expressed by the graph (combinatorial).  The site is at:

Example from my online text, Database Design with UML and SQL:

http://www.tomjewett.com/accessibility/alt-text.html

I believe that any accessibility interface that is automated should capture
the "data dictionary" of the defining combinatorial graph. Note how each of
these diagrams is really based on a combinatorial graph.  Even the "cool
graph" is a bipartate directed graph. The pie charts are just graphs of
functions.  etc.
The degree to which an SVG object can express the embedded combinatorial
graph is the degree to which a data dictionary can be constructed.

Wayne