Re: Accessibility of SVG - low vision issues?

From: Olaf Drümmer <olaflist@callassoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 21:40:47 +0200
Cc: Olaf Drümmer <olaflist@callassoftware.com>, "chaals@yandex-team.ru Nevile" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Vedran Vucic <vedran.vucic@gmail.com>
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
As I stumbled over this…:

On 26 May 2015, at 18:02, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

> Please look at the SVG images in each of

all the URLs listed here appear to carry the same URL link (the link that applies to the first entry in the list).

I am not sure whether it's my email client, or whether this happened while composing the email but in any case: you will want  to use the text for the URLs as displayed not as possibly represented in the link.

Olaf