Re: Changes to Techniques that would fix most problems for low vision.

Hi Wayne

see my comments on this in the other thread on focus contrast (just posted)

Good luck

gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org <http://raisingthefloor.org/>
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net <http://gpii.net/>