Re: role="presentation" [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper@tverskov.dk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:16:38 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
SteveF wrote:

"There are always edge cases, what you have described is not one of them."

Why not? Please?

As I have said earlier in response to your suggested solution:

Steve is right except that it does not solve my problem:

How to make the radio button align vertically in the middle when
extreme zoom, low resolution or a narrow view-port in the browser
window tilts the answer options of the multiple choice test, creating
linebreaks, word wrapping.

Cheers
Jesper