Re: role="presentation"

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper@tverskov.dk>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:53:40 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
 Patrick wrote:

"and saying that those who advocate the use of role="presentation" are
somehow wrong ..."

I said: "This is probably good advice most of the time but ...". That
is, I'm talking about what I believe is an interesting exception.

I do believe that I have the right to assume that all people using a
screen reader for a multiple choice test sitting, would like to get
the number of answer options reported after hearing the question. Ant
then the actual wording of the options.

Cheers
Jesper