Re: SC 3.3.4

On 27/04/15 10:49, Emanuela Gorla wrote:
> I still believe that a review screen that allows users to check and
> correct information is the best solution. However, would a website that
> does not have a review screen but checks for input errors on each form
> of a purchasing process satisfy SC 3.3.4?

What are the consequences of entering invalid data?  How easy is it to
correct later?  Can correction be done at no cost to the user.

Anything that involves a payment, and especially if shipping, or
customisation, or non-refundable commission costs may be incurred,
really needs a review screen.  Statistical information that will be
anonymised, probably doesn't, as long as a few errors will not
significantly distort the results.