looking for web components

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:23:30 +1000
To: "'WAI Interest Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

Many thanks to those who responded to my earlier request for suggested web
pages or site to use in some research I am currently doing into how some
page components are used by AT users.

Following on from the earlier post, I am still looking for web sites or
pages that contain some particular components. I am not looking for examples
of bad or poorly made web content. Rather I am looking for real world
examples of the following :

1.      In-page tab section that allows just a part of the page to be
changed.

2.      Accordion that can be used to open/close (expand/collapse) areas of
page content.

3.      Slider for inputting information

For testing, I would prefer to use examples of the components that are
incorporated into live pages, rather than demonstration prototypes, as this
will provide a more meaningful context for the test participants.

All and any suggestions will be much appreciated. When the research is
completed I will be making the results freely available.

Thanks,

roger

Roger Hudson

Web Usability