Understanding How Focus Behavior Works For VoiceOver On IOS and TalkBack On Android

From: Jim <jhomme1028@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:30:11 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,
I'm trying to advise some developers how to sensibly help mobile
screen readers land in user-friendly places when screens come up.
Before I have specific questions, I was attempting to wade through the
draft accessibility API document, and because I am only a dangerous
coder, and like things in non-technical language, at least to start
with, can anyone point me to somewhere that I can read to understand
this so that I can go from a high level and then drill down to
technical things?

Thanks.

JJim

--
If building your own web site is holding you back, I can help.