From: Paul J. Adam [mailto:paul.adam@deque.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 11:26 AM
To: Rabab Gomaa
Cc: W3C WAI IG
Subject: Re: Accessibility tools

http://pauljadam.com/weba11ytesting/#extensions

On Dec 9, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Rabab Gomaa <Rabab.Gomaa@inspection.gc.ca<mailto:Rabab.Gomaa@inspection.gc.ca>> wrote:

Hi Jens,

Below a list of Accessibility tools and resources:

Firefox Extentions:
Wave Toolbar
Web Developer Toolbar
WCAG Contrast Checker
Fangs Screen Reader Emulator
Firebug
Total Validator

Validation Applications:
Total Validator Pro
W3C validation service: http://validator.w3.org/

Ressources when working with WCAG 2.0:
WCAG Quick ref.: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/

WCAG Assessment Methodology CHecklist: http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/ws-nw/wa-aw/wa-aw-assess-methd-eng.asp

How People with Disabilities Use the Web: http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/people-use-web/Overview

Rabab

>>> Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com<mailto:jens@meiert.com>> 2014-12-09 10:03 AM >>>
Forwarding per suggestion from Andrew—cheers!